Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bill Burr tells Conan He Hates Superbowl Commercials, Superbowl Parties, Superbowl Halftime


No superbowl parties. If you are a true football fan, you do not go to a superbowl parties because it's a bunch of losers who don't watch it all year. Then what they do is they talk during the game. Then they shutup during the commercials. And then the game comes back on, "How much do you think that one cost? Oh, that's funny. I thought that one stunk." It's like the rage that goes through me -- through the game. I just end up fighting. You know -- with somebody.

What I do is I tape the game. I let it go for 90 minutes. For 90 minutes, I shut off everything. Then I start watching. Then that way I can fast forward through all the crap, all the fireworks, the band...

No, no. I love Bruno Mars. I'd rather go to his concert. I don't need to... And they keep on talking about the weather like that's going to be a problem. It's going to be for the band. They are going to have the hardest time, not the players. The players will be fine. It's the band. They have to sing in that weather. Flea never wears a shirt. Alright. Those are the guys... Everybody else will be fine.

Yeah, I don't like it. It's the most important game of the year. And they turned it into this... I don't know what it is. I don't know what it is anymore. It used to be a little high school band that came out -- played their little song. Then that was it. Now, they are shooting tshirts into the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment