Friday, January 15, 2016

Should I have kids by Sebastian Maniscalco


You know I have a huge family. I got a sister. But I don't know. I don't know if I want kids of my own. I'm at this point now. My friends all have kids. They are always asking me, "Sebastian, when are you going..."

"I don't know if I want kids."

They are like, "What??? Oh Sebastian... Sebastian kids are a miracle. It's an amazing thing. Once you have one of your own, it's not about you any more. It's about them."

"Why the hell I want to do that?"

And it's not the kids that I have the problem with. It's the parents today. It's a different parent how we grew up. First of all, is everybody's kids fantastic? Why is everybody bragging about their kids? Don't we have anymore dumbs kids? My parents were honest with people. They never bragged about me. We went to the aunts and the uncles. As soon as we walked in, my father was, "Yeah, We don't know what the hell is wrong with him. I don't know. Something is off with this kid. Something is loose. Look how big his head is... Look at the head on this kid. Go in the basement. Play pong."

I always got my friends coming over, bragging about the kids, "Sebastian, she is so advanced. She is reading at a 4th grade level. She is only in 2nd grade. Show Sebastian the face... the face you make."

"I don't give..."

If your kid could fly from my backyard to my front yard, yeah, I might want to see that. "This is unbelievable. How is this happening?"

Whatever your kid does, nobody cares. They got their kids in every sports now a days, every activity. What are you doing? The kids are exhausted. Pick one thing for this kid to do. But no, the father, the mother can't fathom that child just might not be good at something. It's never the kids fault for lack of talent. It's the coach. You know they have to complain to the coach, "Coach, coach. Come here. Hi, we are the Gibsons. We are just wondering why our child is not participating in the game with the rest of the kids."

"Because he stinks. That's why we got a bench."

1 comment:

  1. INSTANT AFFORDABLE PERSONAL/BUSINESS/HOME/INVESTMENT LOAN OFFER WITHOUT COST/STRESS CONTACT US TODAY VIA Call/Text +1(415)630-7138 Whatsapp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    We are financial consultants providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business, home and projects start up. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess. Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from banks and other financial institutions? then worry no more for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we offer all types of loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $533,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 35 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact us via Call/Text +1(415)630-7138 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Do you have a bad credit? Do you need money to pay bills? Do you need loan to buy, refinance or renovate your home? Is it necessary to start a new business? Do you have an unfinished project due to poor funding? Do you need money to invest in any specialty that will benefit you? DR.BENJAMIN FINANCIER LOANS aims is to provide excellent professional financial services which include the followings

    * Personal loan * Business loan
    * Home loan * Farm Loan
    * Education loan * Debt consolidation loan
    * Truck Loan * Car Loan
    * Refinery Loan
    * Equipment Loan
    * Hotels Loan
    * Refinancing Loan

    Yours Faithfully
    Dr Benjamin Scarlett Owen
    Whatsapp +19292227023
    Call/Text +1(415)630-7138
    NOTE: GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete