Monday, January 11, 2016

Hugh Hefner Playboy Mansion 200 million Dollars Entrance Party by Pauly Shore


I'm just happy that I'm still allowed to go to the playboy mansion. That's all I really cared about now. I square to gawd. The playboy mansion is crazy. Cause when you walk in there, it's like Willy Wonka and the house of cats. Hugh Hefner is in the front, greeting you like Wonka. Like, "Come with me, you will see, all the cats for your imagination. Take it look. It's time for master bay tion."

"Oh my gawd, cats waterfalls. Can I drink them? Yum Yum Yum. Playboy midgets, can I F them. Diddy diddy diddy."

I always get laid when I'm at the playboy mansion. I'm not saying that to make you think I'm cool. Any guy would get laid at the playboy mansion. It's awesome. No competition. It's like me, Corey Feldman, Scott Bao, and Bob Saget. It just gets worse. But once in a while Colin Farrell shows up. I'll be like, "What's he doing here? Shouldn't you be filming a movie? Come back in ten years when your career is down the drain. Hugh Hefner, relax. I got this."

No comments:

Post a Comment