Monday, January 4, 2016

Russians are the Scariest White People on Earth by Dan Soder


I'm currently living in New York City, which you know, it's there. I have been living in New York about 6 years now. And when I first move there, I had a huge fear that I am going to get mugged constantly like every time I left the house. It's like, "here it comes. Someone is going to take everything." I got over my fears because I learn a trick. And now I use this trick all the time. Whenever someone ever might beat me up or mug me, I fake a Russian accent. Your welcome. It's genius. I'll be walking home late at night. 2 dangerous looking thugs walk up to me like, "Yo. Man. You know what neighborhood you are in?"

"You think this is bad neighborhood." Russians are the scariest white people. They have earned it. I'm so scared of them that I guarantee if I was lost, dangerously lost. There would be no way I'm going to ask a Russian for direction. Just real quick like, "Sir, help me. Please help me. How do I get to the subway?"

"The subway? Walk down street. Around corner."

"Ohhhh. Screw that. I think I'm just going to stay lost."

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Ehimare has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured of Herpes with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes virus patient for some time now, I have been running here and there looking for help/cure but none could help. I ran into a testimony by someone who testified how she was cured of a terrible disease by Dr. Ehimare, so I decided to contact the herbal doctor. I explained to him, and he said he can cure me. We started the process and he prepared herbs and sent them to me in my country and gave me directions on how I am to use them. I followed his directions and now To God be the glory he could cure me with his herbal mixture. I really appreciate you Dr. Ehimare for bringing back happiness to my life again. thanks you so much friends that has join me to thank Dr. Ehimare for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and property, his contact. Email address drehimare3@gmail.com , via whats-app +1 (267) 691-1087 Thanks Dr. Ehimare for your help in my life and family... and most especially to you Dr. THANKS. 

    ReplyDelete