Monday, January 19, 2015

Kevin James loves Air Conditioner on Star Search

I feel great. I'm glad I took the time to get in shape for the show. That was important to me. I'm actually looking at the bright side of looking heavy. You know. There is a bright side I guess. For instance, I don't need an iron anymore. That's pretty cool.

It's so hot in here. I cannot take it anymore. In my room, I have air conditioning, which is great. I grew up without air conditioning. It was the worst. My dad was too cheap, "Ah, we don't need an air conditioner. We will get those oscilatting fans. They are just as good." What a horrible invention this is. It's like waiting for a bus, "Oh man, when is that cold air going to get here."

"Ahhhhhhhhh..."

"Oh, wow. That was refreshing. I'm still sweating, and my clothes is sticking to me."

"Ahhhhhhhh..."

I'm trying new stuff while I am down here. I tried water skiing for the first time. I don't know if you guys ever tried it. I hated it. It's a lot of work for a small amount of fun. You got to put that vest on and your ski on; put your gloves on; grab a handle; straighten out the rope; and embrace yourself. Ok, I'm ready. Boom. I'm done. I gotta pull around, and locate my bathing suit.

1 comment:

  1. AGTek is official distributor of Coolex and offering Screw Chillers, Handling Units, Coolex Air Cooled Chillers, Fan Coil Units in Pakistan.
    air cooled chillers

    ReplyDelete