Monday, January 12, 2015

Josh Blue loves His Asian Japanese Fetish Wife and Jesus is Far Behind


So can I tell you the most important person in my life. Yeah, don't worry it's not Jesus. You ever get that on the street, and they like, "Can I tell you about the most important person in my life?" And I'm like, "Uhm. Uh uh. I don't have that kind of time." I think the lords are calling you over there. Some of you guys need to loosen the notch of your bible belts.

The most important person in my life is my wife. She told me to say that. I'm just trying to avoid an ass whooping at home, you know. That's all a brother can do. Let me tell you. My wife is here tonight. Give her around of applause for her, huh. She's prolly hiding by now. She's awesome man. She's uh; she's actually Japanese. And I gotta tell you this. It's probably a good thing for both of this that she doesn't understand everything that I say. Right honey?

You know. You guys have been hanging out with me for 20 minutes now. For I am like this all the time. I can see how that can get annoying, "Honey, wow wow wow wow." She's like, "F off John." I'm like, "Oh, You learning good english, honey. Good job." She's awesome. It's weird. When you marry someone from asia, people like, "You have an asian wife, huh john? Do you have an asian fetish?" I'm like, "I guess so." But what kind of weird fetish does she have?

No comments:

Post a Comment