Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Earthquake relationships are very Shaky 3 out of 4 ends up divorce

Earthquake, what's going on with your marriage.

It's over. I went to the store and never came back. Yeah, marriage is rough. I never will get married again. She took me forever thing I got. I have no luck with women at all. Oh, it's terrible. In Katrina, I even picked up a chick in the shelter. She was like, "Nah, I'm gonna wait on femur." And that's bad. But nah. I would never get married.

Is that your first marriage?

First and last.

Yeah, I said that 3 times.

You know the odds are against you. 55% percent of marriage ends in divorce. You got to figure another 20% percent want to get a divorce or should get a divorce, but they don't because of religion, children, and a man who wants to take disco dance again. It comes down to the odds of 3 out 4 marriage don't work. People keep getting married. I don't understand. If 3 out of 4 people hit you on the head, you would not get out anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment