Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Harland Williams British Fake Accent Greeting and Motel 6 New Slogan



How are you doing? Are you having fun Miam? Have you ever wake up at 3 in the morning cover your ash in Harvey relish, and shove your ash in the freak-in ceiling fan? So dig this. I'm in downtown today. Check it out folks. I know there are some tourist here. We got some, some. Are you a tourist buddy? Where are you from guy?

"London."

London? "Oh, you are from London, mate? That's freak-in brilliant. Me too. How long have you been here, mate, in the united states of america. How long have you been here."

"2 weeks."

"2 weeks? Is it? Maybe it's time to lose the fake accent."

I love the way British people say hello, right? Like, "Cheerio." They use a breakfast cereal to say hello -- and good bye. It's like, "Hey man, I had a great time. Count Chocola."

So dig this. I'm downtown yesterday, right? And all of this. I'm wandering around, weird people in downtown. I'm wandering around downtown. All of the sudden, out of nowhere, I hear this, "whooooooooooossssshhhhhhhhhshhhhh." A homeless guy making wind noises.

"Where are you staying while you here, mate? Where you staying while you are in the united ah  uh ah uh states? Are you staying at ah oh oh hotel? Where are you staying mate? At KFC?"

"I"m staying at your house."

"Oh you are staying at my house? Well, good. Get up, and make my bed, you wanker."

Sir, put your money away. I don't work take tips for jokes.

You guys should stay at the motel 6 while you are here man -- Great hotel in America. You know their slogan, "I'm tumble death in Motel 6. We'll leave the light on for you." Shouldn't their slogan be more like, "I'm tumble death in Motel 6, and we'll leave the blood fart on the sheet for you. We'll leave the diarhea arc on the wall for yeah."

What the hell are you eating there? Chewy corn chips? Can I have a chewy corn chip? Look at that little treat, yeah buddy? Every put that in your eyes, and pretend you are a dolphin?

How you doing buddy? Have you ever made love to an old lady? Check it out buddy. Check it out. "MMMMmmmm. Mmmmmm. Crack."

"I bet you don't hear that in England? Hey mate?"

No comments:

Post a Comment