Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Donald Glover Hates Kids and Rather Have AIDS over baby Babies thank you Condoms


Kids are awful. You don't know. You don't know. Do you know the testament of how awful the kids are? I was walking down the street in LA. Just walking down the street from my favorite restaurant with a bag full of food. And it's right across the street from school. I saw two kids fighting over a basketball. I was walking by. And one of them goes, "Gawd dang." And pulls it, and the other one goes, "that's why your mom is on a freakin wheelchair."

And I drop my shit, and I was like, "Wha wha!! What!!! You can say that?! You can say that word in that order?! And you don't explode?!" Like the people police don't go, "This person is a demon. I don't know how. I don't know how he got out." That is the most awful thing in the world. Nobody in this room can get away with that.

If ou went to work tomorrow, and he goes, "hey man, David has been a real jerk."

"Yeah, I know. what's doing on?"

"I don't know, but... that's why his mom is on a freakin wheelchair. Alright, I'll see you later. I see you basketball later."

"No. No basketball later. I'm not playing with a monster."

I'm tired of Hitlers.

Seriously that's why I wear condoms. I'm not going to have a baby. I'm not ready to have a baby. I know a lot of people would be just say, "I wear condoms cause I don't want to get AIDS." But I gotta be honest. I'm sorry. I'd rather much have AIDS than a baby. Sorry AIDS beats baby by this much. Seriously, people get all upset when they hear about it. Think about it. They are not that different. They are not that different at all. They are both expensive. You'll have them for the rest of your life. They are constant reminder of the mistake you made. And once you have them, you can pretty much only date people who have them. What's the difference. What's the difference. The only difference is you can't go to jail by accidentally dropping AIDS. So AIDS win by this much.

I'm serious. At least people, when you have AIDS, people are aware and they want to help and feel sorry for you. People want to help you out, and make other people aware when you have AIDS. People don't give a shit when you have kids. No ones like, "Yeah man, I'm living with kids. I have been kids positive for about 5 years now. I lost many of my friends from the 80s from kids. It's just... We are doing a kids walk tomorrow. Ugh. I'm sorry. One of my kids cough on my face. I have to leave." No one cares.

1 comment:

  1. Teeth Night Guard is selling personalized fitting and highest quality custom made teeth protectors.

    ReplyDelete