Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Muppets Fozzie Bear and Kermit do Stand up Comedy Collaboration Skit


Ok, time once again for that fuzzy, furry, funny man -- the fabulous, freewheeling, fast and franic, Fozzi Bear.

Hey, hey, hey. Wait, wait, wait. Not so fast. Tonight I'm going to use your assistance. Yes sir. You and I are going to tell the world funniest joke. This is all spontaneous, unrehearsed. Right froggie?

Yes. It's unrehearsed.

Ok. Now. Frog of my heart, you would just wait until I say the word here. When you hear the word here, you will race up to me and say, "Good, Grief. The comedians a bear."

Good grief! The comedian is a bear.

Ok. Here we go. Ready. Here we go. Now then, hiya hiya hiya. You are a wonderful looking audience. It's nice to be here.

Good grief the comedian is a bear.

Not now. That was the wrong here.

Which is the right here?

The other here.

Hey hey folks, this is the story that you would love to hear.

Good grief the comedian is a bear.

Would you stop that.

I thought you said here.

Well, not that here.

Then which here.

Another here. Alright Alriht, you will know when I point.

Say, a funny thing happened to me on the way to the thearher. At the stage door, I past a bunch of muppets fan. Suddenly I hear, "Good grief, the comedian is a bear." No, he is not. He is wearing a neck-tie.

1 comment: