Monday, November 23, 2015

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Stirs Issue On New Song in Ronny Chieng Bit on MTV


Hey Everybody, Thanks for coming down. Apples are red with thin edible skin and white flesh. Ok. As in oranges are rounder with orange color skin and orange color flesh. And the skin of an orange, hey, are generally discarded before eating. You know what just happen there? You know what I just did? I just compared apples to oranges. It can be done. I don't know what's the fuss is about. I just did it. It helps if you speak english.

Hey fellas, hey guys, have you ever gotten into trouble with your girl over something Kanye West said in a song once? Have that ever happened to you? Well, it happened to me. This girl I was dating at a time, at my house, on my sofa, watching MTV. Ok. Kanye West comes on with his new Music Video for his new song, Bound 2. Bound 2, ok. If you don't know the music video, the song, the music video has Kim Kardashian in it. She is on a motorcycle, right. It is very tacky on purpose because he is a geniuos, alright.

So I am watching this video, and Kanye West comes on. And one of his lyrics on the song happens to be, "Have you ever asked your Batch for other Batches?" K. So he is singing this song, "Have you ever ask your Batch for other Batches?" Immediately the girl, i'm dating, turns to me -- angry and disgusted. Alright. "Oh my gawd. Can you believe he said that? That is disgusting. Is that you want? Do you want batches with more batches? Is that what you want to do?"

"Whow Whow whow. How is this on me? I didn't say that. I didn't pick the channel. You pick the channel. This video randomly came on. How is this on me?"

And she keeps on going, right. "That's what all men want. They just want more batches of more batches. It's disgusting. Men are pigs." She won't stop.

So I said screw it. You want to have this conversation. Let's have this conversation. Ok. Because I went to an elite law school. I don't lose verbal arguemnets. K. I debate this until I win or one of us dies. You want to do this? Let's do this. Let's break it down. Let's break down what Kanye West is saying. First of all Kanye West is saying, "Have you ever have Batch for other Batches." He is not even asking for Batches for other Batches. He is just asking the question. "Have you ever ask your Batches for other Batches?" It's a hypothetical. You don't know what kind of relationship they have. Maybe they like open relationships. Maybe they like threesomes. You don't know. You just applying your own moral values on to this couple. Who is the Batch now?

And that my friend is how you win the battle, but lose the war.

1 comment:

  1. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Kim Kardashian‬, ‪Kanye West‬‬‬‬

    ReplyDelete