Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Martin Lawrence takes survey on who believes in Prenuptial Prenup



Let me ask you a question. Do you believe in prenuptial? 1, 2, 3, and lady right there -- ok. Wow, you all believe in that. Oh uh, who don't believe it that? Whow. Over ruled. Pop. Over ruled.

I see you. I see don't believe it that. Well, that's cool cause believe in love, and let it be. You will roll with that, and let the heart take over. Then see what happens. That's a beautiful thing. That's a beautiful thing.

Let me ask you something -- hypothetically speaking. Uh mmm... Let's say uh... We were getting married -- some crap. This is hypothetical, right? And coming into the marriage, I got uh... 400 hundred million. And that's what I am coming in here with... And uh... you coming in with a bag. Do you still think you should get some of that 400 hundred mill?

No comments:

Post a Comment