Thursday, November 19, 2009

Margaret Cho Talks about Looking Good and Nuclear Weapons



I get a lot of pedicure and manicure, which i never did before. I just want to take care of my body (in that very shallow way). I went to this place in Pittsburgh to get a manicure. It's called Paris Nail, so I called, "hello?"

Paris Nail: "Hello, Welcome to PARIS NAIL!"
Cho: "Ooooo. Bonjour."

I think they are gonna figure out that you are not from Paris.

Paris Nail: "Welcome to PARIS NAIL! You pick color! YOU PICK COLOR!"

You know Koreans. We are pretty sneaky ass people, "What do you mean? We don't have any nuclear weapon. What are you talking about? We don't have nuclear weapons."

But if you keep on asking, they will get mad, "We WILL USE THEM ON YOU! We WILL USE THEM ON YOUUUUU (if we had them. if. if we had them)!

1 comment: