Monday, January 28, 2013

Jerry Seinfeld talks about skydiving and the future of style and clothing Alien suit



Skydiving was definitely the scariest think I have ever done. Let me ask this question regards to the skydiving. What is the point of the helmet in the skydiving. I mean... can you kinda make it?

You jump out of that plane that shoot open. The helmet is now wearing you for protection. Later on the helmet is talking, going "It's a good thing he was there or else I would hit the ground directly. Never jump out of the plane unless you got a human being strap underneath you. That's the basic of safety."

There's many thing that we can point to as proof that human beings are not smart. The helmet is my personal favorite. The fact that we had to invent the helmet. Now why did we invent the helmet. Well because we were participating many activities that were cracking our heads. We look at the situation. We choose not to avoid these activities.

But Just to make little plastic hats, so we can continue our head cracking life style. The only thing dummer than the helmet is the helmet law. The point is protect the brain that is functioning so poorly. It's not even trying to stop the cracking of head that it is in.

At least the helmet is functioning clothing. I really appreciate that. Clothing for me for the most part is a tremendous pain in the ass. If you think the amount of time, mental effort, physical energy that goes into your clothes, picking and buying them. I don't think I can wear that. The button is dirty. I think we should all wear the same exact clothes. Because it seems to happen eventually anyway.

Anytime you see a movie or tv show. There's people from the future or another planet. They are all wearing the same outfit. I think the decision is made, "Alright everybody from now on we all wearing the vsuit, gray suit. we want to visit other planet. We look like a team here. Individuality is over."

No comments:

Post a Comment