Monday, January 28, 2013

Gabriel Iglesias Pulling a Prank on the Cop by Switching Seats



And if you're gonna drink and you are thinking about driving, don't do it. You know, it's not a good idea cause like i said.  You know when you are drunk when you're doing laps in the parking lot, and you can't find the exit. Hello!

Some of you make it out to the streets. You know when you're drunk, you're like you know (car driving over rumble strips)... Behind you, you hear...(honking)

"Shut up stupid!"

You know, if you hear... If you hear the magical sound... (siren). One of two things will pop into your head. Either one... "I'm okay. I'm fine. I can beat this." Or two...(wailing siren). "I'm gonna go to jail. I'm gonna go to jail. I'm gonna be...Tell the kids I love them, bye." (car driving over rumble strips).

I'm gonna tell you right now, again. If you can make the police laugh, you have a chance. If you do get pulled over for drunk driving, okay, pull over as slowly and as safely as you can. Get over to the, you know... (rumble strips and brake screeching).

Now, if you know for a fact that you are going to go to jail, okay, you're already, "I'm gone." Have a little fun. I don't mean take off in a high speed pursuit.. No, no, don't do that, cause you're not gonna get very far. I mean, if you're drunk and you know you're gonna go to jail, you know, you have tinted windows, have a little fun.

Take off your seat belt, jump over to the passenger side, throw your seatbelt on. And wait for the cop. YOu have no idea how bad you're gonna throw his ass off, you guys. He's gonna come over to the drivers side with a flashlight. You're sitting there just... "He was here a second ago. I don't know where he went. What me drive? Oh, hell no, i'm fucked up."

1 comment: