Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hayes MacArthur dated a Russian Girlfriend

Jokes.com
Hayes MacArthur - Booty Calls
comedians.comedycentral.com
Big LakeA New Comedy from Will Ferrell and Adam McKayIt's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Anyone in here been in a long term relationship. By long term. I mean you're having sex same person twice a week with no comments. That's love, right? That's true love isn't? Where we can get to that stage?

I was in a long term relationship for a while. I was dating this Russian girl. Apparently, when Americans speak to people, where English is their second language, we have a tendency to be very condescending. We speak very slowly and condescendingly to them, right?

We used to get into fights all the time. I walk into the bathroom, and say, "Honey, you left the curling iron ON for 4 hours. That's hot. Tshhh. Tshhh. Cause fire."

She would say, "Don't talk to me like I'm idiot. You think cause I have blonde hair, big boobs, and an accent that makes me stupid."

I said, "No, I think because you have blonde hair, big boobs, and an accent that makes you tolerable."

So we broke up.

2 comments:

  1. Searching for the Best Dating Website? Join and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your urls with Shortest and earn cash from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete