Monday, August 9, 2010

First Kiss Advice: How I Met Your Mother


I did not chicken out. You know what?! I don't need to take "first kiss" advice from some pirate who has not been single since the first week of college.

Ted, anyone who's single would tell you the same thing. Even the dumbest single person alive. And if you don't believe me, call him.

Hey loser, how's not playing laser tag cause playing laser tag is awesome.

Hey listen, I need your opinion on something.

Okay, meet me at the bar in 15 minutes, and SUIT UP!

So these guys think I chickened out. What do you think?

I can't believe you're still not wearing a suit.

She even didn't give me the signal.

What. She is going to bat her eyes in Morse code. Ted. Kiss me. No. You just kiss her.

Did Marshall give me the signal?

No! I didn't. I square.

At least tonight, I get to sleep, knowing Marshall and me will never gonna happen. You should have kissed her.

A week? That's a year in hot girl time. She will forget everything about you. Mark my words. You will never going to see that girl again.


No comments:

Post a Comment