Friday, December 20, 2013

Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Irish answered the correct Bird

Do you guys remember, the game show, Who wants to be a Millionaire? No? Well, it's a game show, where they ask a series of questions until you win a million dollars. You get 3 life lines to achieve that goal.



Anyhow, the contestant was 1 question away from a million dollars. The question was, "Which bird does not build it's own nest?" 

A. Hummingbird
B. Blue Jay

C. Kuckoo
Or D. Dodo Bird

The contestant said, "I am clueless. I'm feeling not confident and a tad bit overwhelmed. I'm going to use my last life line, and use my phone a friend. I will call up my buddy in Ireland."

The host, "Okay then. Let's call him up."

He explained the question to his friend in Ireland, and his friend said, "Dat's Fookin Easy. It's C, C kuckoo. I'm Fookin Sure it's C."

The contestant said, "Ok, buddy. I trust you. C is my answer."

The host, "Ok then. Let's lock in C, Kuckoo." Long pregnant pause, "You know what? You got yourself a million dollars." The crowd went crazy. Balloons and confetti everywhere, flying across the whole stage. To celebrate, the contestant flew all the way to Ireland to thank his friend. "Thank you buddy, but how in the world did you know C, Kuckoo, was the only bird that did not build it's own nest."

His buddy replied back, "Because it Foookin Lives in a Clock."

  

3 comments:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECOME MILLIONAIRE IN 2 DAYS AND BILLIONAIRE IN 2 MONTHS
    I am Lizzy, from USA. Please my dear friends and beloved THIS IS A TESTIMONY I MUST SHARE, I never believe I can get the real source to illuminati, until one day I saw a testimony of different people thanking PROF. THEOPHILUS for making them rich/famous members. I contacted him and he helped me send my information to the Council, it was approved, they sent me a VAT of different price, I decided to give it a try with $1000. I was so surprise to get $3 million. All thanks to Prof. Theophilus, the illuminati communications centre at: illuminatiworldwideuk@gmail.com or illuminaticommunicationcentre@gmail.com or Whatsapp him / call: +2348034453159.
    Kindly visit: http://newyork.chaosads.com/item/422684/ or illuminatiworldwideuk.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DON’T WANT YOU GUYS TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE, THAT IS WHY I AM SHARING THIS TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE: YOU MUST BE CAREFUL HERE OF SCAM, MOST OF THE COMMENT ABOUT JOINING ILLUMINATI ARE FAKE, I WAS RECENTLY SCAM BY 3 PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE ILLUMINATI AGENT. I LOST OVER $3800 UNTIL A FRIEND DIRECTED ME TO A REAL AGENT PLEASE, I WAS GIVEN $ MONEY PAD ($50,000 EVERY 3 DAYS) IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI QUICKLY, Contact Prof. Theo the illuminati communications centre at: Whatsapp: +2348147017594, or call: +2348034453159. EMAIL: illuminatiworldwideuk@gmail.com or illuminaticommunicationcentre@gmail.com or
    Kindly visit: http://newyork.chaosads.com/item/422684/ or illuminatiworldwideuk.wordpress.com you can contact our new head office in USA because our head office is no longer in UK, we are now located In USA for confirmations email our HEAD OFFICE on: nationwidepriest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. TESTIMONY I MUST SHARE: my dear friends help me to thank God, I was a HIV positive, been a HIV POSITIVE, you can live your life to the fullest without fear & marry with children, your wife/husband & children will be HIV NEGATIVE with the help of DR. SAMBOLA herbal medicine, he did it for me, all you need is to follow his prescription well & have sex without condom, I am happily married now with children. We all know that there are many fake cures in the internet, initially I was afraid to proceed with him, he showed me some evidences, pictures and videos of those who have taken/drank his herpes, I believe & proceed with him, I paid him half payment & DHL money (after receiving the herpes, I paid the balance) He is nice & trusted to work with. Contact him via Email: drsambolaose@gmail.com He is also good in the following: KIDNEY PROBLEM, HEPATITIS B, PHV, GENITAL WARTS VIRUS, DICK ENLARGEMENT, POWER FOR PASTORS TO PERFORM MIRACLE, TOILET /SKIN INFECTIONS, CANCER, DIABETES, Etc, EVEN (LOVE SPELL) GETTING YOUR EX-BOY/GIRL FRIEND, WIFE, HUSBAND BACK, OR RESTORATION OF DIVORCE AND MONEY RITUALS.

    ReplyDelete